Today, the world is thrust amidst a deadly pandemic called Coronavirus and the danger is real.
There are actually types of Coronavirus, COVID-19 being the most recent and the deadliest one. According to researchers, when a person infected with the virus coughs or sneezes, the droplets released in the air can infect another. This is why social distancing is mandatory to stop the spread of the disease. It approximately takes 14 days for the symptoms to appear once infected and the symptoms that occur include;
- Muscle ache
- Shortness of breath
- Sore Throat
- Kidney failure and severe respiratory problems in rare cases
However, there is still no cure and spraying alcohol or chlorine all over the body isn’t helpful says the World Health Organization. But that being said, the virus is serious and people are losing their lives because of it. Therefore, it is important to wash or sanitize your hands frequently, embrace social distancing and stay safe at home.
To further delve into the matter, it was reported by PUBMED that if the pH of your blood is 7.34, then you are almost safe. But for most of us, the pH of our blood is lesser than the said figure. And, one of the main reasons for this is we mostly consume RO water with a pH below 5.5, which is acidic and polluted. So, what is the solution?
Vyom’s Alkaline Water Ionizer ensures that you consume water above 8.5 pH and comes with several beneficial minerals to help enhance your immune system, which is an important aspect when it comes to fighting Coronavirus. Vyom’s alkaline water is not acidic unlike your regular tap or RO water and comes with alkaline minerals and negative oxidation-reduction properties. The other benefits of consuming Alkaline Water from Vyom include;
- Enhanced immunity
- Reduction of acidic content from our gut
- Healthy bones because of minerals such as magnesium and calcium.
Of course, drinking alkaline water alone will not solve the problem. Apart from this, we must follow all the precautions religiously. And, it is also important that you follow the below-mentioned tips.
- It is also extremely that we keep our living quarters sanitized. Make sure you use phenol or other disinfecting products to clean your home regularly. Right from furniture to floors, rigorous cleaning is a must.
- Use Dettol or other disinfectants while washing your clothes.
- Remove your masks and gloves before you enter your house and use fresh ones every time.
- If you have pets, make sure you sanitize them before they enter the home after their walk.
- Wash fruits and veggies thoroughly.
- Sanitize the food packets before you bring them in.
- Finally, keep your calm. Panicking is not a solution and make sure you take care of the elderly living close by because this is a crisis for all. We are all in this together and we will even overcome this together.
Post a Comment